The EESTor/theeestory Connection from Bloomberg Businessweeek

The EESTor/theeestory Connection from Bloomberg Businessweeek
The above is a screen capture from Bloomberg Businessweek July 10, 2010. The url was recently changed to eestor.us to make people believe there is no connection between EESTor and theestory.com, the #1 site of pumping EEStor on the internet. Update-EEStor's web site URL eestor.us has been deleted.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

After all it has been over five years since this bullshit has been stuck in the fan

AFRL story blows up in Baghead Brennan Joseph Murphy's face just like the NASA story.  
How convenient was it for Baghead/b/eestorblog to be selective in which AFRL emails he did not post on his blog at first.  It appears Baghead had little secret he wanted to keep for himself.  Baghead knew something we didn't know, but now we know. Na, na, nah, na, na, nah! The only reason we now know the truth with the EESTor AFRL story is Baghead must have been informed about my blog ;) dated September 7, 2010 in which I blogged I will be receiving the same emails Tom Villars received from the AFRL through the FOIA.  Baghead Brennan and Tom Villars must have been pissed. To save Baghead's bag/face, they must have decided to post certain emails before I received the emails.  It would have not looked good for Baghead if I had posted the following on my blog first before he did:
October 24, 2008 6:34 AM

"This one I have not seen; but there are numerous other blogs in existence. Most significant is the all of the bloggers seem to dote on what has been said, claimed, etc; and never ask where is a working sample. After all it has been over five years since this bull shit has been stuck in the fan. Plenty of time to come up with at least a lab specimen; but all that come out is reports of third party verification of the magic powder mix. Some time ago, when L‐M got hooked, I wrote to the POC and asked if they had seen a working specimen, and expressed a strong interest on behalf of AFRL, no answer."
BTW-I definitely decided when I receive the emails from the AFRL, I will not post the emails on my blog uncensored.  The uncivilized pumpers of EESCAM have already started verbally attacking the hard working civil servants.