The EESTor/theeestory Connection from Bloomberg Businessweeek

The EESTor/theeestory Connection from Bloomberg Businessweeek
The above is a screen capture from Bloomberg Businessweek July 10, 2010. The url was recently changed to eestor.us to make people believe there is no connection between EESTor and theestory.com, the #1 site of pumping EEStor on the internet. Update-EEStor's web site URL eestor.us has been deleted.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Why I follow the Continuing Saga of EESTor

The same exact reason Air Force Research Lab employees follow the continuing  saga of EESTor.
For my pleasure and entertainment.

The following quote is from a FOIA document which TV received from a FOIA request:
Also,  for your pleasure and entertainment check out the latest on the continuing saga of EESTor at http://www.cleantechblog.com/2008/06/be-model-citizen-in-electric-cityzenn.html
In a previous blog I stated I will be receiving the same documents TV received from the AFRL which I will post on my blog uncensored,  but after strong consideration, this email I will not post uncensored on my blog.  My reasoning is due to I believe certain pumpers of EESCAM who are uncivilized will disparage the AFRL official who sent the email and attack him personally.